Scottish Highland Escape
Spend Four Nights in the Historic Walls of Tulloch Castle set in the HighlandsEscape is for Two or Four PeopleYou and your guest will enjoy a fabulous breakfast on each morning of your stay.Tulloch Castle dates back hundreds of years, and while previously only the Lairds of the land could stay there its now one of the nicest hotels in the area to stay for exploring the highlands.Travel a little further you might find dolphins in the Moray Firth, or you can see the famous Loch NessExplore inside and outside the Historic Castle Grounds Subject to availability. Valid for 12 Months.
Make a Sealed Bid
I understand that Payment will be required if I am successful with my bid. (A Payment link will be sent via SMS/Email or a member of staff will come to your table to collect) *Please click to accept and submit your bid.
Terms & Conditions
- Winning Bidders will be contacted after the Auction has ended to arrange payment.
- Unless stated, flights or other additional transport methods are not included on the auction lots
- Some images are for illustration purposes only
. - For successful bids, payment will be processed on the day of the event with a receipt/voucher given, otherwise by email or text.
- To maximise the benefit for the charity, in some cases up to three items or more of each lot can be made available. In these instances, the top bidders will be successful.
- All experiences have a 9 month validity period (unless stated otherwise)
- All Villa holidays are valid for 12 months.
- 100% of all bid amounts from donated items will go to the Charity and everything above the cost price from sourced items will go to the Charity.
-Cancellations cannot be made after statutory Period of 14 days. However like for like exchanges may be considered when possible.
- Delivery Cost for Framed items is £25 (UK Mainland). We aim to deliver within 28 days from the date of the Event.
Powered by Globexpert Fundraising
Tel: 01604 801202
10 The Stables, Caswell Park, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8EQ