5* Abu Dhabi Emirates Palace
One of the worlds most luxurious resorts, The Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, is reputedly the most expensive hotel ever built. Destination of the rich and famous, the resort boasts thirteen restaurants, a fabulous spa, superb pool complex, sports facilities and an array of boutiques. The hotel also has 1.3km of private white sandy beach and its own Marina, housing some of the worlds most extravagant yachts. Staying for FOUR Nights, You and one Guests will be sleeping in a Coral Grand Room which benefits from a stunning private balcony, 24 hour butler service, and much, much more! You will also be treated like a true VIP, being granted access to the Palace Lounge and its privileges. Here you can mingle with the famous and enjoy complimentary breakfast, all day snacks, all soft/hot drinks and selected alcoholic drinks (including beer, wine and spirits). This package is a true money cant buy experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity. (To be booked and taken between 18th May - 24th September. However your stay can be requested at any time of the year, with high season upgrades available for an additional cost upon booking. Additional nights and room/suite upgrades may be available upon request.
Allocation excludes Christmas, certain sporting/music events at the hotel and other high demand dates. Flights and transfers not included. Valid for one year and subject to availability/allocation.)
Make a Sealed Bid
I understand that Payment will be required if I am successful with my bid. (A Payment link will be sent via SMS/Email or a member of staff will come to your table to collect) *Please click to accept and submit your bid.
Terms & Conditions
- Winning Bidders will be contacted after the Auction has ended to arrange payment.
- Unless stated, flights or other additional transport methods are not included on the auction lots
- Some images are for illustration purposes only
. - For successful bids, payment will be processed on the day of the event with a receipt/voucher given, otherwise by email or text.
- To maximise the benefit for the charity, in some cases up to three items or more of each lot can be made available. In these instances, the top bidders will be successful.
- All experiences have a 9 month validity period (unless stated otherwise)
- All Villa holidays are valid for 12 months.
- 100% of all bid amounts from donated items will go to the Charity and everything above the cost price from sourced items will go to the Charity.
-Cancellations cannot be made. However like for like exchanges may be considered when possible.
- Delivery Cost for Framed items is £25 (UK Mainland). We aim to deliver within 28 days from the date of the Event.