top of page
Globexpert Ltd - T/A as Globexpert Fundraising
Terms & Conditions
Globexpert Fundraising's free fundraising services and prize donations are applicable on a case by case basis to all qualifying events which meet our minimum criteria of 150 guests in attendance with a minimum ticket price of £50 per person.
Please note that the terms and conditions laid out on this page operate alongside the terms and conditions associated with the event you attended/are attending.
Experiences & Prizes Purchased at Events:
- Unless stated, flights or other additional transport methods are not included for any prize sold.
- A receipt will be given to all successful Winners upon Full Payment
- To benefit the charity up to three prizes from each lot can be made available. In this instance normally the top bidders will be successful.
- All purchases/donations at events are Non-Refundable due to funds being transferred immediately post event to the Charity / event organiser & respective Suppliers. In exceptional circumstances prizes may be exchanged on a like-for-like basis owing to force majeure or death
(must occur within 7 days of purchase).
- For all prizes successfully bid upon and not paid in full at the time of the event , a non-refundable deposit is required and this amount will be deducted from the total amount owing and the rest of which must be cleared and paid within 48 hours of the event having taken place. This will only be acceptable in rare and certain approved instances and is not applicable to all transactions.
( this is due to others having lost out to the successful bids being accepted and items deemed as sold upon acceptance)
- All experiences are sent by Email or Posted by Royal Mail depending on the voucher type. Each delivery method is clearly identified next to each prize in the fundraising brochure used at the event you attended. Allow up to 7-14 working days (maximum) for all Royal Mail Deliveries and please check your spam folders for all E-Vouchers. Vouchers will be sent to the postal address / email address you provided on the brochure used at the event by their respective method.
All Framed Collectibles will be sent out by courier within the 28 working day period stipulated in the fundraising brochure.
- All experiences have a 9 month validity period (unless otherwise stated)
- All experiences and Villas are subject to availability/allocation. Flights and transfers not included. All e-vouchers should be redeemed within 6 months to allow use within the 12 months voucher validity period. (Expired vouchers cannot be extended)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and items may differ from the versions shown in the brochures.
- Once experience vouchers and Prizes from third party providers and companies are produced and sent to you , all liabilities are the “sole” responsibility of the experience providers and companies of issue. It is your responsibility to check with them at the point of contact / receipt / booking or use .
-All experience providers , Hotels, Holidays, Villa owners and Suppliers have their own rules, regulations and terms and conditions regarding pets, smoking, alcohol use, children , opening and operating times etc and we have no influence whatsoever in getting these changed or modified in anyway shape or form . Any personal requests for changes must be made direct with the experience provider who have a legal right to accept or refuse such requests and we *Globexpert * will not get involved or tolerate requests for involvement due to negative request outcomes made to third party suppliers.
- Globexpert Fundraising does not accept responsibility for any third party company, experience provider or their terms & conditions and policies under any circumstances including voucher extensions granted without our knowledge.
In the rare circumstances (force majeure or death) that a cancellation is granted a non-negotiable administration fee of 50% or £500 (whichever is less) will deducted from any refunds.
bottom of page